Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giving "The Sak" the sack until...

I bought a "The Sak" purse at the mall a month or so ago.  I needed a cute crossbody purse that was still trendy enough to wear to work, but not so fancy schmancy that I was always afraid of getting it dirty.  This purse worked perfectly.  Leather...crossbody...large enough to fit all my crap.  Yay!  Happy Jen!!

But a few days ago I started noticing this:


And this:


I was so disappointed.  This was a great purse...and not a cheap one.  I admit I didn't spend $500 on it, but it was a good chunk of change, at least for me and my budget.  Plus, I had only had it less than three months.

Not happy.  So I sat down at my computer and wrote a strongly worded letter of complaint to the company.  To my surprise they responded within an hour apologizing.  They are now sending me a replacement purse.  Wow!   To say I'm stunned is an understatement.  Frankly I didn't think I'd hear back from them at all..but to get this response overwhelmed me. 

Right now with the holidays coming I simply can't afford another purse.  It's just not in the budget.  

So.... thanks www.thesak.com and thanks Patti who helped me get my new purse.

(However to be totally honest, the sceptic in me is still reserving all judgement until my purse actually arrives.  I'm not that giddy over a new purse.)

My wish flower for today:  I wish all companies would have such great customer service...and that I didn't feel like a criminal when I complain about their products.


No comments:

Post a Comment